INFORMATION ABOUT THE AIMS AND IDENTITY OF THE SITE
Attention! Many translational errors exist
Central concepts of cosmonomy.eu in general terms
• Essential knowledge in order to we creatively and inquiringly think. A lot of peculiar and important thoughts are revealed in each philosophical effort. Some constitutive thoughts and observations that anybody may to appraise them, without necessary is a professor or researcher into a laboratory and through undoubted universal concepts and with common vocabulary.
• A unified theory and rational interpretation about the origin, laws and destination of world with claims and expectations. Moreover, the research interest encouraged for students and modern philosophers. Many concepts are offered for argumentation and original answers and solutions for important questions, that eminent physicists search them.
• A unified answer which connects different questions between them with rational thinking (such as are about ethic, perception, knowledge and thinking, about the notion of "reality" and requisite relations between universe, nature and biological phenomena).
• Investigation for description of physical phenomena with most simple concepts (school level). The possible relations between life, god and material nature are searched according to logic and in linkage to physical laws.
• The answers and thoughts under illumination of the last cosmological interpretation give us an occasion to think again certain questions, that they seem bridgeless in science and physics, until now. We follow slackly the earlier philosophical thoughts and theories and we see, what were the difficulties of research and what problems are solved now, which the earlier philosophers and researchers could not to resolve them. Also, we refer to omissions, in errors and inconsistencies in some other views and criticize to scientific efforts and philosophical theories, always with the advantage that the answers to big questions of cosmology offer to us.
• The diachronic role of Ethics founded and supported (on timeless principles that govern all things and neither the physical laws of inanimate matter would exist without them). The Ethic updated and supported in conjugation with the operation of thinking and its significant for the personal life is proved, also for the human memberships and collaborations, until for economy in a country. A role of logical thought and knowledge for the manipulation, deceit and creation of foolish and relative values is revealed.
<•> If should a common aim to synopsized for all branched issues in this site and for the total intellectual attempt of the author, then this aim is founds in following moral lesson:
The materialistic way of life based on many imaginings, fables, fictions, mistakes and lies, not on self-knowledge and coincides with egocentric way of life and attitude. For this reason, materialistic way of life conflicts with reality as a totality and so human life go down in dead end, with many disappointments and unnecessary problems. Egoism, avidity, silliness and paranoid intellect are some other views of materialistic way of life and perception. This moral lesson can be synopsized as a slogan: >>>
" BIG QUESTIONS " - SHORT ANSWERS - BIG SURPRISES !
PICTURES FROM THE PREVIOUS EDITIONS (limited editions)
© Konstantinos G. Nikoloudakis, ©2010 ISBN 978-960-93-2431-1, ©2012 ISBN 978-960-93-4040-3
► Intellect (or spirit) has not greatest opportunity than of knowing, of maintaining itself as an end in itself and for forming its self-knowledge. Self-knowledge is the meaning of happiness, the essence of logic and the aim of ethic. The egocentricity and delusion solely these themselves are the biggest destruction without any action, and they are immediately related with surrender in fortune. Life without intellect is non-existent and without self-control and self-knowledge it was, is and always will be and everywhere in the Universe an insufficient and unsatisfied life, a self-deluded, seduced, and randomly life and a life with aimless action, despite any other possibilities, that we can imagine.
Go to Top