The first page is (necessarily) the first before all other pages and be displayed without menu and options. The first page (default page) is not the one
which will be appear common to the return of other pages.
The first page (default page) is not the homepage.
The first page shows:
1) A brief inventory of the work of the intellectual author.
2) The terms for copying and using the copyrighted work and the copyright notice.
3) Some brief thoughts of the author on intellectual work and property.
The homepage is the page which includes:
1) The division of issues that are investigated in a few sections.
2) A brief presentation of each section and what issues it contains.
3) It was selected to be the common page to which all other pages return.
In English this page is usually called "home page". Websites usually start from the home page and its file is named "index". All pages are linked to the
home page and its file which is usually named "index".
In this version (which is also an Internet site), the presentation does not start from the home page with the file name "index". The
default page only appears once and necessarily before the other pages appear. The first page does not appear on the following pages (unless we select it).
Therefore for the beginning of the presentation another file was set to be crawled as the first of the presentation named "default" (and not "index" file).