<•> The findings and combination of thoughts with which Ethic of Inner Orientation stands apart from ethics
as it has appeared to date, from other philosophical endeavors.
· A gap between thought and knowledge. Knowledge does not prevent mistakes and fantasies in thinking, and
nor thinking does serve only knowledge.
· The meaning of knowledge and science is being revised. Imagination is confused with things and experience
reinforces illusions. Moreover, the purpose of knowledge is usually not the liberation from fantasies, but the opposite.
· Life is interpreted as a phenomenon of normal behavior with imagination, selective memory, ignorance,
bias, and hasty appraisal, that is, with a paranoid spirit (seeking confirmation and security in the material world). Life without
self-awareness is normal, but it is not moral.
· Man appears with the immorality of material nature. Human history is degraded by random events from the
action of paranoid animals, which have focused their strengths on establishing their presence, on their safety, on their relaxation and
satisfaction of their needs, on their social relationships and on their resolution of their differences.
· An intellectual Ethic is not limited to thoughts and actions of offering to other people. It is founded on
the concept of spiritual orientation and on the observation of the close relation of thinking to life and action. Thus it is proved as
fundamental knowledge for regulating thought and behavior, without introducing unknown worlds and gods. Starting with observations of what is
and what is going on in our spirit, our view of the world is changing. The priority for ourselves is a natural and biological phenomenon and a
prerequisite for the moral regulation of life.
· (Spontaneous) kindness is unified in the concept of law and impartiality. Morality also needs successful
thinking, knowledge and good judgment, and then it becomes more reactive and less compromised, against unfair behaviors that originate from lies
and wrongs. A "good" person must also be fair and a moral life is a spiritual way of life.
· Physics is upset and where there were no solutions, these are revealed by a quick search for
self-knowledge. The beginning of the world comes with the participation of its stabilized Whole, which is being traced as a free space ...
· The question about God enters in a research area (as a global spirit) and is linked to natural laws and
principle of a biological body.
· The beginning of life is interpreted for the first time by natural laws, by natural phenomena, by no trace
of imagination, and by common vocabulary. The global spirit appears as free space and as limited spirit by the synchronization of building
elements (ie matter)...
· The morality of a spirit of self-knowledge is derived from the cosmos as an autonomous whole and is not a
· Human relationships and society affirm drama and nonsense of uncontrollable action with external and
relative values, by lack of thought for self-knowledge, and overconfidence, certainty and confidence.
· In policy matters, the priority of a civilized state that ensures the survival of the people is
emphasized, so that survival does not depend (rudimentarily and on terms) on paid work, on the logic of the jungle.
· It reveals the frightening paranoia of legislation, hidden behind the glow of global ethic. When you can
steal and exploit human weaknesses with the protection of the State, then why rush to steal in person, in the traditional way that is easily